This week on project currently coveting, I’ve been drooling of this minimal brass bangle thing from stillhouse. It’s designed by Silva/Bradshaw and it’s simply just beautiful. I love it’s jaggedy edges that compliments its minimal form.
I mean what wouldn’t that go with! Here’s a real life picture of it just to convince you of how beautiful it really is.
Every Friday I’ll be posting a little illustration of what I’m currently coveting over on Pinterest. I spend a little too much time getting distracted by the multitudes of gorgeous goods. So I thought Instead of splurging on the items, I’ll make do and just draw them, pretending they’re real life.
Follow me on pinterest @belindalovelee
I’m so very privileged to be a part of this project, 100 verses one heart, that just launched this week!
It is a collective of 100 designers across the globe coming together to design their favorite verses packed into a postcard book. Each designer had the opportunity to illustrate a verse by bringing it to life visually. I’m so very excited to see the other 99 designs. From the sneak peeks I’ve seen from the other designers, it’s the type of postcard where you’ll want to hold onto for yourself rather than give away! To see a video and to read more about the project, read here.
We’re currently fundraising with our Kickstarter campaign: 100 verses one heart. This postcard book would make a lovely gift for yourself or someone else! To get a copy, simply email me and I sort it out for you, or become one of our backers and follow through here!
Draft of box set
Follow 100 verses one heart on facebook to get a sneak peek of more of the artworks.
Thanks for all the love and support guys!
Confession: I always have a hard time spelling Feb-r-u-a-r-y, even though it’s my own birthday month (ha), so let’s just call it by it’s short term, Feb, just to avoid any embarrassing typos.
This month I did a little traveling, a whole lot of wedding planning, and turned just one more year older.
1. Sent out my lovely wedding invites. I finally finished designing them for myself! Probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever designed- working for yourself is just the hardest thing I find. So excited to share it with you all, soon!
2. While I was in Hong Kong, I went to Ocean Park, the most amazing amusement park with the perfect balance of both rides and animals. The highlight for me was seeing the otters being fed, they’re just the cutest thing ever.
3. Flew across the sea back home to Cardiff, but while my trip in Hong Kong lasted, it was wonderful. To see what I got up to on my trip, read here.
4. Back to work it is, it definitely makes it easier with some quality tea on a pretty wooden table.
5. Bought myself some new friends to keep me company.
6. Down time, home to self.
7. I celebrated my birthday! One year closer to being less of a 20 year old and more of 30 year old.
8. Pretty supplies arrive.
Hope you had a lovely Feb filled with lots of goodness too.
(ps. I get married in 2.5 months, excitment! Where has time gone already?)
I’m currently coveting that chair, it’s so pretty, and just the perfect color. I’ve been house dreaming lately since I’m moving into my own place as of May!
So I’m starting this new series, every Friday I’ll be posting a little illustration of what I’m currently coveting over on Pinterest. I spend a little too much time getting distracted by the multitudes of gorgeous goods. So I thought Instead of splurging on the items, I’ll make do and just draw them, pretending they’re real life.
See what else I’m pinning on a daily basis over at pinterest @belindalovelee