Based in Cardiff, UK, Belinda Love Lee is a petite design studio specializing in graphic design and illustrations. A day to day work schedule looks like a bunch of hand lettering, drawing illustrations then bringing them on to the computer to give it the final oomph. What I love most about my job, is that I get to wake up in the morning excited for work today, and go to bed anticipating the next creative project for tomorrow.
I’m all about relationship, so here’s a couple of quirky things that you might find interesting:
1. My favourite color is the color of the sea, I call it grlue: it’s the perfect blend of the colors green + blue. (The color of pretty much everything on this site!)
2. I used to own 30 chinchillas. The story itself is worth bragging about.
3. I am a tri-citizen, Canadian, British and Hong Kong. International baby!
4. I have a great grandmother who sadly passed away this year but she did live till 98 years of age. She lived to see five generations.
5. A little bit of an over share, but a friend once told me that my natural body ordure smells like a candle shop. Probably one of the biggest compliments I’ve ever received!
Still nosy, learn another 20 facts about me!