Hello! My name is Belinda Love Lee. Nice to meet you via interwebs!
I am a freelance graphic designer and illustrator based in Cardiff, UK who is a constant dreamer, a pretty awesome human being & loves to see the world a prettier place with well-design things.
I mainly focusing on branding, corporate identity, and designing bespoke wedding invitations. Work consists of hand letting, drawing illustrations then bringing them on to the computer to give it the final oomph. What I love about my job, is that I get to wake up in the morning excited for work today, and go to bed anticipating the next creative project for tomorrow.
I’m all about relationship, so here’s a couple of quirky things that you might find interesting:
1. My favourite color is the color of the sea, I call it grlue: a blend of the colors green blue. (Color of my logo)
2. I used to own 30 chinchillas. The story itself is worth bragging about.
3. I am a tri-citizen, Canadian, British and Hong Kong. International baby!
4. I have a great grandmother who is alive & well, 96 years of age. She has lived to see five generations.
5. Overshare: A friend says that my natural body ordure smells like a candle shop. Probably one of the biggest compliments I’ve ever received.
Still nosy, learn another 20 facts about me!